How a regional office scaled from 1 to 50 AWP projects in a month and other exciting case studies.
O3 solutions is a modern, SaaS platform purpose-built for construction on the Advanced Work Packaging and agile methodology best practice. It’s the only solution that truly manages work packaging from concept through commissioning.
O3 does not require a thick client to install and is not limited to just pipe and steel. Our solutions work well with any current legacy tool or integration. Most importantly O3 has been battle-tested with proven results on over 200 projects by over 10,000 users with an NPS score of 58 and a 92% customer satisfaction rating.
At this year’s AWP Conference, O3 presented a breakout session on how one regional office scaled from 1 to 50 AWP projects in just one month. This was made possible because of O3’s software that is scalable on projects of any type, any size and at any phase or AWP maturity.
O3 clients have seen success by implementing what we call a “crawl, walk, run” strategy for projects and portfolios to go from zero to hero in a short amount of time. We understand the difficulties to implementing an organizational change such as AWP. Having the right cloud-based technology and automation that is built specifically to support AWP makes all the difference. O3, along with a robust Partner Network, has helped Owners, EPC firms, and Contractors quickly achieve self-sufficiency.
Here’s a list of the case studies that highlight the successes seen by O3 clients:
- Scaling AWP from zero to 50 small projects in less than 30 days
- Launching self-paced AWP training and certification during COVID
- Rolling out AWP on a 10 billion dollar project with 26 integration points in 5 weeks
- Introducing agile project management methods for teams outside of execution
- Creating work packages across disciplines, with and without a 3D model
- Tracking the direct correlation between AWP and time on tools and safety
Join us October 27 at 11AM for the full presentation by Josh Girvin, CEO of O3 Solutions and Co-chair of Performance & Benchmarking Committee.