ONBuild is one of our many solutions purpose-built to improve productivity on projects of all sizes, types and maturity levels. ONBuild is changing the way Construction Managers and Project Managers are doing their job on a daily basis – for the better.
It’s not a groundbreaking insight to recognize that effective WorkFace Planning requires a single comprehensive tool that can scope, manage, and progress all Installation Work Packages – not just pipe and steel – across all disciplines, functions, and package phases.
A true and effective solution is needed for Project Managers and Construction managers. Current challenges include disconnected approaches for multiple disciplines. Projects using graphical package scoping for well attributed disciplines such as pipe and steel are still using additional tools such as Excel to track the packages in other disciplines.
There’s also a disconnect between package creation and package management. It’s not effective to us manual workflows, multiple resources and disparate spreadsheets that are error-prone, waste time and reduce visibility into the health and performance of the work packaging process.
Lastly, a lack of collaboration means the WorkFace Planner is burdened with managing the team through various clunky tools.
The game-changer comes in the form of a solution that effectively works. ONBuild is the first comprehensive WorkFace Planning solution that combines sophisticated graphical work packaging with true constraint management, and comprehensive reporting and analysis to identify and resolve problems before they impact productivity.
Some feature of using ONBuild include:
- WorkFace Planning – scope installation work packages with or without 3D model in one comprehensive platform
- Construction Management – drive construction and installation work packages to completion with configurable workflows powered by automation
- Status Visualization – see status, progress, availability and more in real-time with an elegant package, constraint, and component 3D visualization engine
- Constraint Management – drive users to proactively clear constraints before they impact productivity
- Reporting and Analytics – provide insights into the construction process with the ability to drill down for details and assign corrective actions
- Scaffolding Management – develop cross-discipline scaffold work packages and manage scaffold requests and eliminate workfront access issues
Now that you know the solution for improving the job for Construction Managers and Project Managers it’s important to know the benefits.
Technology inherently removes antiquated tools that are meant to fill the gaps where a tool or solution is lacking. ONBuild IS the whole tool, so there’s no need to fill the gaps. It’s also a single tool that creates and manages work packages on our modern platform providing a consistent user experience.
When using a modern technology, you are always going to gain efficiency, but when using a purpose-built technology for construction like ONBuild you increase efficiency by executing constraint-free packages.
Through continuous innovation, ONBuild will improve over time with package creation and the execution process.
Scaffolding is overseen within a work package framework and that’s a benefit not often found in other solutions.
ONBuild empowers you to be proactive and take course correction by managing by exception with our action-oriented dashboard reporting.
Finally, rapid decisions are enabled through innovative visualizations.
You may be wondering now, what makes ONBuild different?
Well it’s built on a modern SaaS platform that is compatible with any engineering tool, with or without a 3D model. It supports any size project or portfolio. ONBuild enables contractors to create and manage packages and constraints. Our robust roles and permissions structure is more conducive to your project’s needs. Status worklfows, approvals and constraint tools truly set ONBuild apart.