We take a look back at some of the high points from a crazy year.
The global pandemic caused extreme change to the entire world, from economic to social institutions. Industrial construction was no exception. Companies were faced with only one option – work remotely. This presented some obvious challenges for our industry, as it’s one of the last sectors to fully adopt digital transformation.
Owner/Operators, EPC firms and Contractors were shoved into a world that they may not have had the experience to navigate. Working digitally or remotely and removing workers from a job site can be an immense struggle. Managing teams and the collaborating around the path of construction using virtual technology can be a daunting task, but when given the proper tools and solutions, making this transition can be a lot less painful.
O3 Solutions was fortunate to weather the pandemic from a fully virtual work environment. Our company is built on the foundations of agile project management methodologies, so adapting to change and making a shift to become 100% virtual was somewhat seamless. Our own solutions provide means for our team to collaborate, manage tasks, and complete work on time and successfully. We also supported our clients without missing a beat. Our solution suite provides companies the ability to work and collaborate remotely, whether they were on a construction jobsite or in their own home. Unlike other software products like Monday.com or Trello, O3 was purpose-built for the construction industry.
This year O3 has witnessed many companies make the digital switch and do so successfully and seamlessly when using our comprehensive suite of solutions. It’s been a challenging year, but we hope our clients are better for it.
Some highlights from O3’s year:
- New Partners
- O3 Announced new partnerships with Autodesk and Concord Academy this year. These partnerships deliver a comprehensive solution for our clients that include graphical and non-graphical work packaging and self-paced training courses.
- Virtual Conferences
- There were a lot of change this year and one major adjustment was attending and participating in virtual conferences including AWP, CII, and Autodesk University conferences in June, August, October and November. Although we would have loved to see everyone in person, O3 enjoyed collaborating and networking in a digital space with our colleagues and clients through presentations, breakout sessions and Q/As at this year’s virtual conferences.
- Enhanced Solution Suite
- O3 released an enhanced, comprehensive solution suite to meet the needs of our clients. It includes several options to meet you where you are with a “crawl, walk, run” approach to Advanced Work Packaging and agile project management for construction.
- O3 is one seamless platform that provides true work package management, eliminating the need for legacy tools and disparate systems. Why use multiple tools when you can just use one?
- Launched New Educational Website
- We make every effort to listen to our clients and their feedback. When we heard you needed more resources and information to help guide you in your digital transformation we decided to revamp our website to make it more user-friendly and provide a robust tool set with tons of resources available to assist you on your journey.