O3 Solutions partnered with a multi-partner joint venture on an oil and gas giga project to implement Advanced Work Packaging, Workface Planning, and Constraint Management
The Challenges: Constraint Management and Reporting
Multiple Contractors were reviewing several disparate worksheets for constraints and noting them on a whiteboard. The manual, time-consuming process introduced human errors. Each contractor had their own format, constraint types and descriptions, and didn’t capture the same data, which led to inconsistent and often inaccurate information held in disparate systems.
The Solution: ONBuild – Workface Planning for the Job Site
O3 allows managers to assign specific constraints, due dates, and priority to a team, role, or named user within the company in real-time. Work package statuses can now be seen in one single, easy to consume dashboard.
• Detailed Constraint Management & Reporting
• Work Package Status Reporting
• Automated reports, alerts, & reminders
• Weekly Constraint Review Meeting tools
• Priority and progress tracking for Open Constraints & Overdue Items
• Training Management & Tracking for Constraint Management Best Practices
• Increased Productivity – Reduced management time to create reports (min. 2/3 hours/2k)
• Enhanced Planning – Provided oversight into contractor planning process
• Streamlined Approvals – Automatically created approvals and constraints against prerequisite documents and status progress
• Partial CWP Releases- Managers can drill down for more details and group by any field
• Automated Task Management – Provided visibility into critical tasks by owner, due date, and priority with reminders and alerts